While I am not that big into make up I do have a list of items that I do love to use when getting ready for my day. I do love buying new make up products, aka I love Sephora, but I am not the best at the application process and knowing whats best out there. Some of these products I have been using for years while others I have just started using. I also don’t like to stick with just one brand, a lot of what I use was recommended to me.
1. Too Faced Bronzer $30 – This is a newer bronzer I use that I am obsessed with. I really love having the matte finish and saving sparkles for other products. And the best part yet is that is smells like chocolate every time I put it on. yummm!
2. Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 $39.50 – I have been using this moisturizer for over a year now and I am in love with this product. I have oily skin and found out that washing your face and not putting a moisturizer on actually makes you more oily, not less. It’s a thicker consistency but really works and does not make my skin feel oily. HIGHLY recommend this product!
3. NARS Orgasm Blush $39 – I am sure everyone has used NARS blush in Orgasm, a product I have been using for a 5 years now and still use as my go to blush.
4. Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rollerball $29 – Flowerbomb is my favorite sent right now. I am would definitely say I am picky when it comes to scents (probably have only used 4 different perfumes my whole life). I really like buying my perfumes in the rollerball format because it makes it so much easier to travel with.
5. Korres Volumizing Mascara $20 – I bought this mascara on a whim when visiting NYC because I had forgot to pack some. I didn’t want to spend too much money, so I wasn’t sure what I would get out of it, but surprisingly I really like it. It looks very natural, which is what I love about it.
6. Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Make-up $27 – Like I said earlier I have oily skin, and this product mixed with my moisturizer ends up working well to make my skin not oily and pretty free of break outs. During the week when I want a lighter more natural look I mix it with the moisturizer before applying to my face and when going out I usually just use the foundation by itself.
7. Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow $50 – After all the raving about the Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palettes I decided that I had to see what the fuss was all about. I really do love the shades, all neutral and some great for day and others for night. Because I am not great with make- up I would really like to learn how to really use the palette for its fullest potential.