Can you really ever go wrong with mac-and-cheese? probably not, and there are so many different ways to make it. My recipe below is how I grew up on homemade mac and cheese.
1 box pasta noodles
3 types of shredded cheese (I used a cheddar, parmesan and american cheese blend)
16 oz milk
1/2 pack of bacon (optional)
Pinch of Pepper
1. Cook pasta in boiling water, at the same time preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl first whisk your 3 eggs together then add the milk. Add a bit of pepper to the mixture.
3. Once the pasta is cooked put a layer in a oven safe dish then pour your egg and milk mixture on top till pasta layer is mostly covered. Then layer on some cheese and bacon. Continue this process until you reach the top of the dish or used up all your pasta.
4. Key is to make sure to have enough egg and milk mixture so that 95% of the pasta is covered so that the pasta does not dry out. You can always add more milk and eggs to this recipe depending on if you need more.
5. Place in oven for 30 mins. or until egg is cooked and top cheese has browned a little. And there you go!